Need a speaker for an upcoming meeting? Linda gives informative and fun presentations on:
- "Create a Spectacular Sewing Room on a Budget"
- "Small Space, Big Possibilities: Your Sewing Space Reinvented"
- "The Efficient Sewer: Tips to Organize Your Time and Space"
- "How to Organize Your Sewing Room" still the most popular!
- "Building Blocks for Time Management"
- "Professional Organizing for the Business Owner"
These are some of Linda's past speaking engagements.
More coming soon!
Here's what people are saying about her lectures:
"I went home eager. Woke around 3 a.m., worked until 5:30 a.m. Slept a bit more. Worked all Friday. Will finish tonight (I'm shopping now). I'm thrilled with the improvement. Room hasn't been changed in 30 years, since we moved in. It takes a push to take the time to do it (and realize the need), but it was the fact I'd been just used to it as it was. I can't wait to start quilting now!"
Coastal Quilter's Guild
"Thank you so much for coming and talking to the Slipcover Summit last week. Your tips were great and, although I had been working in that direction, it gave me the renewed excitement to finish. You did a great job! I have been especially excited to learn abou the "tickler files". I have a "bills due" file and wanted to make it work better and incorporate other things but couldn't quite figure out how. Thanks!!"
S. Godfrey, Legacy Drapes of Georgia